Membership renewal takes place each December, online through your MyBCAK account. Practicing members must have completed 20 continuing education credits by December 31 of each year and must record their completed credits online prior to renewing their membership.
Steps to Renewal
- Log in to your BCAK profile—if you do not remember your login, you can retrieve your password or activate your MyBCAK account
- On your MyBCAK page, select 'Renew or Change your Membership' from the menu
- Follow the onscreen instructions—select your membership type and your payment method
- PRACTICING MEMBERS: Purchase your insurance via the LMS Prolink Website (you will be redirected)—be sure to set your coverage start date as January 1 if you are already covered for the remainder of the current year. Insurance is optional for Non-Practicing Members, and is not available to all other membership types.
- You will be redirected back to the BCAK website to confirm your renewal is complete.