Can't find what you're looking for? Submit a request

Do I have to be a BCAK member to practice kinesiology in BC?

Kinesiology is currently an unregulated health profession in the province of British Columbia and therefore there are no legal requirements that you must belong to any particular association, society or regulatory body in order to practice kinesiology.

Many employers and corporate consumers will, however, require job candidates or service providers hold Practicing membership with the BCAK, or will require they qualify and become members prior to being hired or retained.